At Ascension, we work in a team environment, where creative thinking and individual initiatives are encouraged. Employees have direct interface with senior staff of Ascension – a mentoring opportunity that is rare in larger firms.
We recruit individuals who are distinguished by their work experience, academic achievements and leadership accomplishments. We are looking for energetic individuals who possess self-confidence, strong written and verbal communication skills, and a winning attitude.
Job Title: Senior Associates
Number of Hiring: 2
- Work closely with Ascension team members and specialists from other groups
- Conduct sophisticated financial analysis and relevant industry research
- Develop new business, prepare and make client presentations
- Structure transactions, draft proposals and documents and close deals
- Other tasks as required
- 3+ years of advisory, consulting, investment banking related experience preferred
- Strong analytical and excellent skills on pitch-books, proposals etc.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong language (English and Chinese) capabilities with all aspects
- Excellent computer skills on Word, Excel, PPT etc.
- Ability to work intensively and travel frequently
- Solid government affair experience or network preferred
- Team-player and detail oriented
Interested candidates should email both English and Chinese CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org